5/16/11

How can I reduce or totally get rid of facial flushing caused by excessive alcohol consumption?


How can I reduce or totally get rid of facial flushing caused by excessive alcohol consumption?I know that the obvious answer would be to stop drinking, but is there anything else I can do?

Answer by smurfee68
Drink plenty of water.

Answer by formerly_bob
You are probably developing a condition called rosacae - the so called "gin blossom." There's no miracle to help you - if you have rosacae, it doesn't go away, and it usually gets worse if you keep aggravating it. There are a variety of medicines for rosacae.

What do you think? Answer below! Find out the facts about the effects of alcohol on the body, how to spot the signs of addiction and where to seek advice and support.


Orignal From: How can I reduce or totally get rid of facial flushing caused by excessive alcohol consumption?

No comments:

Post a Comment