5/20/11

Religion And Alcohol

Religion And Alcohol







Expand for lyrics! Buy this track online! wikiriffs.bandcamp.com In which I pretend to get drunk on booze and faith. Wiki-link en.wikipedia.org I only actually had one beer whilst we were shooting this. I had the second one the following night after I'd edited the video =D Thanks to Rob for helping me with the video. It's his photography that's up on the walls, too. www.robpannell.com WikiRiffs on the web www.twitter.com www.facebook.com wikiriffs.tumblr.com Challenge me to write a song about anything! http Lyrics: Religion is a wine, it gets finer with age I'd expect nothing less from the bible, the pages are filled to their brims take my hymns with communion wine Some people abstain, they take pains to avoid it whilst others partake and they claim they've enjoyed it say it's slaking their thirst they're the first ones to drink from the vine and with the holy spirits shining on me I feel so divine This liquor is rotten but before you can blink all my sins are forgotten, they say there's no link but I'm drinking and I think it's absolving my soul I'm dissolving myself in Religion and Alcohol Drinking's forbidden if you practice Islam it's distracting from prayer so the act is haraam The Qur'an is quite strict on dictating the rules you obey Some places of course they enforce prohibition they're a little divorced from the human condition tradition dictates they even rate moderation a stray And me, oh my, I'm gonna drink anyway This liquor is rotten but before you can blink ...
Video Rating: 5 / 5

Find out the facts about the effects of alcohol on the body, how to spot the signs of addiction and where to seek advice and support.

Fetal Alcohol Syndrome(Save Unborn Babies) -Anti-Alcohol PSA Educational Video.mp4







Save Babies From FAS..As It Hurts The Baby... ------------------------------- The National Organization on Fetal Alcohol Syndrome (NOFAS) provides information and research on fetal alcohol spectrum disorders (FASD) including referral information across the United States with a national and state directory.Public service announcement public domain video. And, For More Information On FAS Check This Link:- www.nofas.org ........Most Prevalent In America...............But No Country Can Be Free From It........... ★ ★Alcohol & Man(FAS), A New Major Problem★ ★ READ ON......... Can A baby get Fetal alcohol syndrome from the father? wiki.answers.com ★ ★SUPPORT YOURSELF AGAINST FAS★ ★ On Orkut:- "Save the Babies from FAS" www.orkut.co.in On Facebook:- 1) "Save the Babies from FAS" www.facebook.com 2) "National Organization on Fetal Alcohol Syndrome (NOFAS)' www.facebook.com ------------------------- Friends, Now To Know More Abt Fetal Alcohol Syndrome, You Can Also Check Following Albums:- Alcohol And Woman(FAS) www.facebook.com Alcohol And Man(FAS) www.facebook.com
Video Rating: 0 / 5

Find out the facts about the effects of alcohol on the body, how to spot the signs of addiction and where to seek advice and support.

Orignal From: Religion And Alcohol

No comments:

Post a Comment