5/16/11

Alcohol Brain Damage?

alcohol and the brain
by enno

Alcohol Brain Damage?Im a 15 year old boy, i had some hard times, but now im on the right track....
During the last 1 year of my life i drank alcohol heavily 6 times and drank a beer 25 times(mostly 1,5%)
Am i permanently brain damaged?
I am worried...I will never drink again

Answer by Anonymous S
Any damage done to your brain cells is damage that can't be undone but because you are only 15, you and your brain are still growing and maturing. I wouldn't be worried about this affecting you that much.

Answer by Bice Lake
you'll be fine but wait until your of legal age and go easy on ANY alcohol, drink in moderation when your old enough and NOT everyday.

Answer by Jennifer
To answer your question in a very simple and direct way? No!
Take care! And,I really hope things continue to improve in your life.Continue to remain alcohol/drug free,and things can only get better if you remain alcohol/drug free.Facts!!
All the best!!

What do you think? Answer below! Find out the facts about the effects of alcohol on the body, how to spot the signs of addiction and where to seek advice and support.


Orignal From: Alcohol Brain Damage?

No comments:

Post a Comment