Alcohol effects?So, last night I had 2 drinks over the course of 4 hours, totaling 2 shots of vodka and 2 shots of kahlua. I was drunk but I wasn't thrashed or even feeling sick. I went to bed at 11 and an hour later I woke up in agony. My ribs, stomache, total abdominal/chest region was in a lot of pain. My heart was hurting, racing very fast and the palpatations were abnormal. My head hurt, but mildly by comparison. I felt very "twitchy"- for a lack of a better word. My movements and eye sight was very "jerky". This continued all night long- I just layed there because I felt like if I tried to stand I was going to end up hurting myself even worse. I woke up at 1 o'clock this afternoon sore in those same areas but mild by comparison, and my heart is still hurting. Aside from those 2 drinks I did not consume any substances- no drugs, and there's 0% chance that I was slipped anything. Does anyone have any idea what the fuck happened?
Answer by michinoku2001
You are allergic to alcohol.
Answer by Masseur_at_Play
you are aware that all alcohol is pretty much a form of poison to your system and your system can throw a fit and reject it just as if you digested poison
you probably also failed to drink enough water and were a bit dehydrated
Answer by Ashley_loves_her
You prolly werent used to drinking and prolly didnt drink enough after that wasnt alcohol. I would not do it for a while and consult a dr just in case the heart problem is much more than drinking and it can be much more serious that you can end up killing yourself unexpectedly.
Answer by Cath
Are you sure you weren't slipped anything? I am not a doctor but if you weren't slipped something it sounds like alcohol poisoning to me......My advice don't drink!!!
Answer by Noone i
I can safely tell you that alcohol is one of THE most foreign liquids a human can ingest. If you doubt it, watch people that drink it....they react harshly to it, in every form of reaction.
It sounds like you had a medical reaction that wasnt healthy, and I suggest you not do it again. You may have medical conditions that dont like alcohol, you may be allergic to it, you may just have a very sensitive system, but regardless, it wasn't worth it, was it?
No amount of being cool is worth being sick for 12 to 24 hours, or more, afterwards.
Orignal From: Alcohol Info: Alcohol effects?

No comments:
Post a Comment