5/20/11

Alcohol Info: What are some yummy alcohol free cocktails?


What are some yummy alcohol free cocktails?My best friend and drinking buddy is pregnant. I want to have a cocktail party, but I don't want her (or any of the DD's) to feel left out. I would like some recipes, please. Also, does anyone know of a good substitute for gin in a gin & tonic? Or for tequila in a tequila sunrise?

Answer by O
I feel for you - I've just lost two of my drinking partners to pregnancy - although I'm obviously pleased for them!!
Virgin Marys are always good. They're bloody Marys without the vodka. I found this site for pregnancy safe cocktails. Have a look!
http://www.babycenter.com/0_pregnancy-safe-cocktail-recipes-virgin-bloody-mary_8658.bc
p.s. it's no fun being the only one to wake up with a hang over!

What do you think? Answer below! Find out the facts about the effects of alcohol on the body, how to spot the signs of addiction and where to seek advice and support.


Orignal From: Alcohol Info: What are some yummy alcohol free cocktails?

No comments:

Post a Comment