5/20/11

What types of alcohol (not brands) should I get to stock my home bar with?


What types of alcohol (not brands) should I get to stock my home bar with?I'm thinking vodka, rum, whiskey, tequila, various shnapps flavors. What else would I need?

Answer by doigpatch
Tequilla: Patron
Vodka: Grey Goose
Fortified Fruit Wine: Night Train

Answer by Axel
gin.

and at least one bottle of high quality scotch.

Answer by witchywoman_1977
sounds good but dont forget beer and wine and mixers to go with....

Answer by MATRIX
Red WINE

Answer by p p
the staples to any bar:

vodka
gin
brandy
whiskey
scotch
tequila
dark RUM
light Rum
triple sec

Give your answer to this question below! Find out the facts about the effects of alcohol on the body, how to spot the signs of addiction and where to seek advice and support.


Orignal From: What types of alcohol (not brands) should I get to stock my home bar with?

No comments:

Post a Comment