5/20/11

How Long Should I Wait To Drink Alcohol After Taking Acetaminophen?


How Long Should I Wait To Drink Alcohol After Taking Acetaminophen?Okay well, I took 2 kid's tylenols at around 12pm (because I cant swallow pills so I take the chewable tablets), and I also took 2 of them before I went to bed last night. Is it safe for me to drink tonight? How long should I wait before I can drink alcohol after taking kid's tylenol (which I'm guessing is the same as regular tylenol ?)

Answer by kelly
basicly those suggestions mean dont take a pill then drink... if your in a compleatly different day then its worked its way out of your system

Answer by Brittz
Yes, it's tylenol.
Nothing's going to happen.

Know better? Leave your own answer in the comments! Find out the facts about the effects of alcohol on the body, how to spot the signs of addiction and where to seek advice and support.


Orignal From: How Long Should I Wait To Drink Alcohol After Taking Acetaminophen?

No comments:

Post a Comment