5/24/11

Alcohol Info: What would be considered a high alcohol tolerance for me?


What would be considered a high alcohol tolerance for me?I am a 5 foot 105 pound girl. The most I ever drank at one time was two smirnoff ices and I wasn't even buzzed. What would be a high alcohol tolerance for me? Perhaps in terms of smirnoff ices?

Answer by COD4_Killa
If you managed to knock back 6-8 Ices in a 2 hour period and still didn't start feeling a bit drunk then that's a pretty high tolerance for a girl. Different types of alcohol can have completely different effects on people.

Try drinking 2 pints of Stella Artois and see what happens, it should be a completely different feeling :)

Answer by nodrama
Smirnoff Ice is hard to get buzzed off of. You'd need alot in a short period of time. When I drink Malts like that I normally pee them out before I get the chance to even get buzzed. Try a shot of something. And then sip your smirnoffs as a chaser. That should have you in a social mood without overdoing it.

Answer by Panther
2 smirnoffs are really nothing.. maybe you should start with six,
then a little rum&coke&ice. and you should be well on your way to drunk

Know better? Leave your own answer in the comments! Find out the facts about the effects of alcohol on the body, how to spot the signs of addiction and where to seek advice and support.


Orignal From: Alcohol Info: What would be considered a high alcohol tolerance for me?

No comments:

Post a Comment