5/20/11

What are the Sunday alcohol sales hours at airports?


What are the Sunday alcohol sales hours at airports?I am flying from Buffalo, NY to Raleigh, NC Via Atlanta and really do not like being in the air. I am taking off on a Sunday around 12:30pm. I was wondering what the sale hours of alcohol are specifically in Buffalo so I can maybe relax a little before take off.

Answer by Ali
I think they sell most of the time after10am. i have only been to Buffalo airport once, but I know I drank there. One airport I had a cocktail at 9am. Most places serve very early.

Answer by leonard m
TRY A BOTTLE OF WATER
BETTER FOR YOU

Give your answer to this question below! Find out the facts about the effects of alcohol on the body, how to spot the signs of addiction and where to seek advice and support.


Orignal From: What are the Sunday alcohol sales hours at airports?

No comments:

Post a Comment