5/23/11

How do I back up my Xbox games with Alcohol 120%?


How do I back up my Xbox games with Alcohol 120%?I'm just looking to back some games I already own so the kids won't damage the originals.

Answer by googily g
check out this website ---- www.xbox-scene.com go to tools just get a better tools suited for it. Also try looking for a tool called CXbox tool

Answer by everything_and_nothing
I'm not too familiar with Alcohol 120, but note that you'll need a modded Xbox to play the backups, and modded Xbox's are not allowed on Xbox Live. If you like playing online, I don't recommend it.

Add your own answer in the comments! Find out the facts about the effects of alcohol on the body, how to spot the signs of addiction and where to seek advice and support.


Orignal From: How do I back up my Xbox games with Alcohol 120%?

No comments:

Post a Comment